The Video Games Musical Odyssey
A classic journey to the heart of Quebec’s video games
On April 12, under Alain Trudel’s musical direction, nearly 70 musicians and singers from the Montreal Orchestra Company will treat music and video games fans during a unique concert of soundtracks from video games produced entirely in the province of Québec. Whether it is Batman, Assassin’s Creed or one of the many others, everyone will be able to enjoy the local talents.
The performance on April 12 will take place at the Salle Raoul-Jobin of the Palais Montcalm in Québec at 8 p.m.
Among the selected video games’ soundtracks that will be presented, you’ll have the chance to hear Ubisoft’s Child of Light music, composed by Coeur de Pirate, as well as the world premiere of BioWare’s Mass Effect Andromeda’s soundtrack. And a very rare opportunity to see and hear the Casavant organ.
- Ubisoft – Assassin’s Creed
- WB Games – Batman Arkham Origins
- Eidos-Montréal – Thief
- Eidos-Montréal – Deus Ex Human Revolution
- BioWare – Dragon Age Inquisition
- BioWare – Mass Effect 3
- Bishop Games – Light Fall
- Thunder Lotus Games – Jotun
- Chainsawesome Games – Knight Squad
- Juicy Beast – Knightmare Tower
- Jeux Borealys – Mages of Mystralia
- Clever Plays – Leap of Fate
- Clever Endeavour Games – Ultimate Chicken Horse
- Spearhead Games – Stories – Fleet level
- Affordance Studio – Morbus Delirium
- And other suprise!
About the Musical Odyssey
Spearheaded by La Guilde des développeurs de jeux vidéo indépendants du Québec, in partnership with Troublemakers, the event celebrates local video game creators and Quebec’s musical talent. La Guilde wishes to increase awareness about the industry’s exclusively local products, whether they’re hailing from independent or major studios.
You have questions about on of our concert?
Send us an email right now!